Welcome to the first The Coterie Blog Hop. The Coterie is Munaluchi Bridal’s collection of preferred wedding vendors. This month we’re featuring photos, articles and ideas about personalizing your wedding. The complete lineup is listed below so you can visit each blog to be inspired and learn from all of the featured articles.
Personalize your Wedding with Engagement Photos:
A great way to personalize your wedding is to use your engagement photos. Your wedding photographer most likely will offer you engagement photos as a part of your wedding package and you’ve probably invested good money in your photography. Don’t let that investment go to waste. There are many ways you can use your engagement photos before and during the wedding. Heres how:
1. Purchase Prints:
It’s very easy to make a dramatic statement for your wedding by having a large canvas print using your engagement photos. This can be done at the ceremony or reception. Your engagement photos should show off your personality and this is a great way to showcase that at the wedding.
2. Build a Wedding Website:
Wedding websites are great ways to personalize and inform your guests about your wedding details and your love story. What is a website without pretty pictures? You definitely want to use your engagement photos here as well:
3. Incorporate into your wedding decor:
Use your engagement photos in your ceremony or reception decor. Here is an example of an aisle marker:
Using the photos in wedding programs are nice as well:
We have had couples that used their engagement photos to help the guests find their table for the reception.
So there are definitely awesome and creative ways to use your engagement photos. We hope you were inspired by our tips here! Thank you for checking out the Munaluchi Coterie Blog Hop. Happy Planning and please make sure you stop by the other blogs for some great insight and info about personalizing your wedding.
The next stop is Pasha Davis with Bridal Flavors. Please visit the complete list of the hop participants below. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Munaluchi Coterie Blog Hop Line Up
- N’neka Scruggs, Personalizing Your Wedding Day http://imagesbynneka.com/personalizing-your-wedding-day/
- Kesha Lambert Photography, The Uncontrived Photo Prophttp://keshaphotography.com/2015/05/04/wedding-photo-prop-ideas/
- Sam Jasper Photography, Personalizing your Wedding with Engagement Photos, www.samjasperblog.com/personalize-your-wedding-with-engagement-photos
- Pasha Davis, Personalizing Your Stationery http://www.bridalflavors.com/personalizing-with-stationery/
- Jon’ll Boyd, DIY-ers Do It Best!! http://completelyyoursevents.com/diysdoitbest/
- Eliza Gwendalyn, Personalizing Your Wedding http://elizagwendalyn.com/calligraphy-tips/munaluchi-coterie-blog-hop/
- Victoria Nee-Lartey, Chic Personalization: How to Make Your Wedding All About You www.victoriouseventsnyc.com/blog/2015/5/5/chic-ways-to-personalize-your-wedding